Welcome to KidzTown, our ministry for children and their families at Faith Baptist Church!
Youngsville Community Egg Hunt
April 13th | 11:00 am – 2:00 pm | Luddy Park (baseball fields)
1 years old – 5th Grade
- 15,000 eggs, bounce houses, chalk zones, face painting, giveaways, & more!!!
- Egg Hunt Times
- 11:15 – Special Needs
- 11:30 – 1 & 2 year olds
- 11:45 – 3&4 year olds
- 12:00 – Kindergarten & 1st Grade
- 12:15 – 2nd & 3rd Grade
- 12:30 – 4th & 5th Grade Girls
- 12:45 – 4th & 5th Grade Boys
If you are interested in volunteering for the Youngsville Community Egg Hunt event we would love to have you! Please fill out the form in response.
KidzTown 2019 – Summer Events
Vacation Bible School – In the Wild: Amazing Encounters with Jesus
June 17th-20th | 8:30 am – 12:00 noon | Cost: FREE
3 years old – 5th Grade
- Parent Open House/Worship Rally | Thursday, June 20 | 8:30-11 am
- VBS Registration: May 5 – June 9 (Form will be posted when registration opens)
If you wish to volunteer for VBS, you must first fill out this form (online only). Once you complete this form, someone will contact you regarding the next steps you will need to take: Background Check and signing our Child Protection Policy (required annually).
Childcare for Volunteers
If you are a VBS Volunteer that is serving on the Registration Team, a Teacher in a classroom, or on the Grade School Music Team, you have the option of enrolling your child in Before/After Care. This service allows you to drop your child off in the Before/After Care Classroom assigned to them at 8:00 am on the mornings of VBS. That way, you can get to your own classroom and set up your room prior to children arriving each day. You must register your child using this form on or prior to June 9, 2019 to use this service.
Nursery Care for Volunteers
If you are a VBS Volunteer and have a child that is too young to participate in VBS (is not 3 years old by June 17th, or isn’t fully potty trained), we offer on-site Nursery Care for them during VBS. You must register your child for this service on or prior to June 9, 2019. If you have more than one child that needs nursery care, you will need to fill out a separate form for each child.
July 8th-12th | 8:00 am – 5:00 pm | Cost: $219/camper
Kindergarten – 8th Grade
- National Kick-Off Week (Beginning of Registration) | March 3-10
- Register during this week to receive $50 off the cost of camp.
- Chick-Fil-A Night (Sponsorship Event/Celebration) | March 5 | 5:30 pm – 7:00pm
- Food | Games | Scholarships | Additional Discounts off WinShape Camps
- WinShape Road Crew | March 22 | 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm | Faith’s West Parking Lot
- Invite a friend | Come out for a FREE mock WinShape experience
Parents, click here.